Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mini Rant (not enough energy for a full one)

It's 20:00 here in Dublin, Ireland and to be quite honest I have been about as useful today as a butter knife to a T-bone. Since last night I've been in a considerable amount of pain which over the day has been exhausting every inch of me. At this very moment my back aches, my pelvis obviously, my thighs, shoulders evenot down to my ankles are sore. I feel like someone came in a kicked me around for a while without my knowledge. Or lije I'm being slowly squeezed out by thorns or wire of some sore. It's sharp, pointy evil shooting pain. This picture actually helps a little to describe it.



I know this may read like a massive whine and plead for sympathy but do not mistake me. When you feel like you have a dozen knives slicing through you and ten hands tearing you apart all while you try not to vomit, keep taking in fluids and cling onto your last bit of sanity so you don't pass out, the last thing you're looking for is someone staring at you with an "oh you poor thing" face. Girl power and all but ease.up a little lads.



I pledged to keep writing especially on the bad days when the pain is freshly in my mind so I'm afraid you're all getting it both barrels. There have been comments on my FB page of the same name as tjis blog saying some very supportive and sweet thisng's. One word that keeps cropping up however is "brave". It's not brave to show my face through this process. I think rather you, the reader, are the brave one, you don't know what you're about to witness or read. It's my goal to spread awareness about Endometriosis so we need to stop hiding and end the silence.



I am utterly shattered so I am going to bid you farewell for now and I'll update soon.

Love you guys. XxxxX


No comments: