Monday, March 10, 2014

A bit of a mouthful

We are into the second week of March and therefore almost halfway through NEAM. There has been so much support already this year it's been quite overwhelming.


Our "March" is being held this coming Thursday the 13th in Dublin City Centre and although it's the first time I will be holding this type of event I very much hope that it's the beginning of a new chapter for Endometriosis Awareness in Ireland.

I have been asked, as I'm sure many of you have, over the years to define, explain or otherwise sum up in the easiest term imaginable what exactly Endo is. Well, earlier today one of my Endo Sister's happened to share this on her social media page and if you can manage to memorise this one then it's as good an explanation as any I've come across. (I do enjoy the use of the term "malfunction" however. Brings to mind a robot or appliance or some sort but that could just be my humour)



As promised I will be back with more detailed posts well in a few hours actually because technically it's today already. I hope you all had a pain-free weekend and an even better week.


As always if you would like to get in touch either leave a comment here, check out our Facebook page or e-mail here at belladonnaheather@gmail.com

No comments: