Sunday, July 13, 2014

Even the orchid has an Endo face...

pinterst.com

During the night the pain began. Slowly at first, just a small ache. Nothing to moan about. Gradually, the pain increases. I can feel it right down to my ankles which are now swollen. I elevate my legs for a time before attempting to go about my day. I think I manage pretty well, getting study done, some household chores and I even manage to gett my wall art up before I start feeling that overwhelming tiredness. The fatigue appears as if from nowhere, yet I know it's been building. My legs are sore and my ovaries are beginning to pull. It's time to get my water, pillows and a nice cup of tea. I settle in, as comfortable as I can get and manage to write up an assignment.

ladycarehealth.com (I'll let you know if this works for me)

As I am writing this post I am somewhat horizontal, packed up with pillows and cushions to keep my legs elevated (courtesy of Rodney). Dinner has just been made, which I can't even eat because I'm so bloated and uncomfortable there just isn't any appetite there. A movie "Afterlife" (fairly decent) is about to go on before we watch Brazil -v- Holland (I've a soft spot for the Dutch) play for third place in the World Cup, which of course they win.I have taken painkillers of course but we're all used to our usual merrigoround with Endo. Keeping myself calm and trying to remain relaxed is the key for me here so the pain doesn't take hold.

strikerno9.blogspot.com

Hoping to have a BBQ tomorrow, with my Mum coming over to watch the final game of the World Cup with us (Germany -v- Argentina, Ozil -v- Messi,) I've promised Rodney I'll cheer for Argentina although if Ozil does score I will be quite pleased. Let's hope it's a fair and intersting game.

Being completely restless I decided to watch "Cracks" after falling in love with Eva Green as you do when you watch Penny Dreadful.
thegeekiary.com

I must say she's only continued to get better with each role I've seen her in.Yes, I know I'm not really discussing Endo here but one can only attempt to describe pain so much until it becomes upsetting. I found the following on twitter and just had to share it with you lovely ladies.

(twitter.com)

I will wrap this ramble up with a goodnight to you all as the clock approaches 1:00 a.m. Beyond tired now I will head to bed, sit the pillow under my legs and read my latest JD. Robb until sleep comes. 
Till tomorrow, football and hopefully a less painful day.

XxxX





No comments: