Saturday, May 24, 2014

Today's Endo face

I mentioned earlier I was having a flare up. Not only have I not been able to move with the pain but I'm shaky, my hands literally are shaking and I feel so wobbly.

It feels like there's an ovarian tug of war going on all day and it's really not enjoyable. My pain meds are not doing anything and I'm down to Belladonna as I'm out of everything else. The shops are all closed now so will get pain meds tomorrow and hopefully they'll help. I got off the Ponstan and Tramadol, difene and acupan as the side effects and dependency levels were ridiculous so it's homeopathic remedies now and rarely otc meds.

Just feeling miserable and it's times like this that I'm grateful I have such loving and supportive family and friends in my life.honestly would love a Bobi snuggle now. She always make me laugh and feel good and my Mum loves to snuggle and we talk random shite all of the time
 They're the best women I know and I am so proud of them each and every day.




Literally half been in bed most of this evening except to move to the couch where I had decaf and black forest with the bf's
Mother. She pulled blankets over me and we watched Salt. It was nice.  Treatment my Mum gives me but I would never expect it off anyone else. I think so far we're getting on ok although I still need to push the Brotber and find out about the Bf's wild stories haha.

But now I'm currently in bed again, in agony still. Feel as if I've been drained of all of my energy.

It's half past midnight here. I know, party animal or what? Going to try destress and hopefully get some sleep.

Love to you all
XxxxX

No comments: