Monday, February 24, 2014

On the inside

Inspired by many Endo Sisters I have decided to dedicate a post to the colourful world that is Endometriosis.





Be warned,these photos are from surgical procedures so if you're anyway uneasy about looking please feel free to read any of our other posts.

I have included my own surgical photos from my hospital chart to kick start us off.  I have stage IV Endo and as of yet almost 11 years diagnosed I still haven't found a suitable treatment. Surgically, my Doctors are being very conservative as the implants are too close to healthy tissues. Both ovaries adhere to the pelvic wall and bowel and I have had three surgeries to "rotate" them. I am currently looking into alternative medicine, in particular acupuncture and above all maintaining a positive attitude.

There is no cure. It's a life sentence alright but we have to speak up so Women know they shouldn't have to live with this pain. Love to my Endo Sister and Warriors XxxxxX






No comments: