Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank You!

I recently received word that through this blog and you're continued support we have raised to date $1989.64 since February 2013.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kind donations and am delighted that we have raised so much for such a good cause.

Just a reminder once again that it's our Awareness Month but a lot of you realise the truth is that we need to be creating awareness each and every month and not save it up just for March.

Once again thank you and I look forward to us raising more funds in our quest for an end to Endo.


2 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow! Congratulations to you and every other person who donated. I myself only managed a small donation but as you said everything is appreciated and I feel kind of nice knowing that we are slowly helping to make a difference.

Andie said...

Thanks Chloe for your donation! No it absolutely does not matter the amount, you and those other's who have donated are all working together to help make a difference.

Your donation is much appreciated here. Thank you again and well done to you too (I think a pat on the back is deserved to you)

BB