Saturday, April 24, 2010

If you start something you should finish it- well that or have someone else finish :-)

I'm still not sure how it happened but it started with me adding a new post to this blog this morning. I changed the layout, colours etc.. & BAM I'm painting the en suite!

The many joys of having my mind. I've been feeling really bad the past few days. Have been in a lot of pain etc.. & basically felt a bit useless. So low & behold I decided the bathroom needed to be brightened.

We already had the paint out the back so I thought why the hell not.

Got the first coat on. Part of the second while Kevin was glossing the bedroom windows & frames etc. Then my shoulder kicked in. Felt that lovely burning sensation you get when you've over stretched.

Anyway Kevin took over for me told me to rest up & is just about finished the painting now.

To be fair though I did wallpaper the hall, stairs & landing last week & glossed the stairs, banister's & newel posts. In my mind I've done my bit & I always finish what I've started with regard to the house decorating.

I'm very much my Mother's daughter. Rome wasn't built in a day.. but if we were building it would have only taken 1/2 a day!

:-)

:-)

No comments: